- AO Smith
- Guardian System™ - One-of-a-kind air/fuel shut-off device offers double protection, maintenance free - no filter to clean, standard replacement parts.
- Low NOx design for low nitrous oxide emissions
- Self-Cleaning - EverKleen™ patented system fights sediment build-up, reduces fuel costs, provides more hot water.
- Easy to Light - no matches required
- Energy Efficient - more hot water at low operating cost
- Longer Life - Patented magnesium anode rod design incorporates a special resistor that protects the tank from rust.
- High Altitude Compliant - All models are certified for applications up to 6,000 feet above sea level. Some models are certified up to 10,200 feet above sea level.
- Brass drain valve and temperature and pressure relief valve included.
- Upgrade your warranty with ProtectionPlus and your 6-year limited tank warranty becomes a 10 year.
|Gas Water Heating Brochure|
|Residential Gas Guardian System Use and Care Manual|
|TYPE||GAL CAP.||MODEL NUMBER||
AO Smith Electric Water Heaters
- Durable, tamper-resistant brass drain valve.
- The DynaClean™ II system protects from lime and sediment buildup.
- Tall, short and lowboy models available.
- Thick CFC-free foam insulation for higher efficiency.
|Gallon Capacity:||30 - 119|
|First Hour Delivery (Gallons):||41 - 112|
|Recovery Rise @ 90°F (Gallons):||21|
|R-Value:||9.2 - 16|
|Warranty (Tank):||6 Year or 10 Year|
|Warranty (Parts):||6 Year|
|No. of Elements:||2|
|Est. Annual Cost:||$503.00 -$577.00|
|Diameter (Inches):||18 - 26 1/2|
|Height (Inches):||30 - 64 1/4|
|Weight:||90 - 336|
Rebate and incentive programs provide cash-back to consumers for the purchase of appliances that meet certain energy efficiency standards. Often, these standards are tied to the ENERGY STAR® program.
Cash for Appliances is designed to encourage the purchase of energy efficient appliances. Consumers who purchase ENERGY STAR® or CEE qualified appliances can receive cash rebates. Most states are offering rebates in the $50 to $250 range.
The Water Heaters Indianapolis Trusts
When it comes to your home, you need a plumbing company that can provide the kind of water heaters Indianapolis can rely on. Earl Gray and Sons is a full-service plumbing company providing Indianapolis and its surrounding areas with first-rate water heaters for your homes.
We carry water heaters from the top manufacturers in the industry like Rheem and AO Smith. Our team of professional plumbers can help you select which water heater will work best for your home. We also ensure that you are never without hot water with our water heater Indianapolis services. We expertly replace and install water heaters to guarantee safety and efficiency.
Replace Old Water Heaters
If your water heater is not functioning as it should, then you need the kind of water heaters Indianapolis can trust. A new water heater is:
- Cost-Efficient - Your old and inefficient water heater costs you more money than you expect. Earl Gray and Sons offers new water heaters that save money on operating costs. We have durable water heaters that use less fuel but provide more water for your homes. We also offer tamper-resistant products in our catalogue.
- Low Maintenance - Ancient water heaters need constant repairs and maintenance. Earl Gray and Sons answer this issue by offering water heaters designed to require less upkeep than older models. We have water heating products build to prevent lime and sediment buildup. We also have products with no filters to make it easier for you. This means less leaks and minimum repairs for your water heater.
We Provide Peace of Mind
Why go to other water heater Indianapolis providers? Earl Gray and Sons provides you with the right water heater for your home. We also have relevant product literature to help you decide which water heater to order. Call 1.888.518.4729 to purchase your water heater today!